Pacific Coast Agency Ltd – Electrical Sector is seeking lighting Sales Representative.
The Lighting Sales Representative will be based out of Maple Ridge, BC Canada
The Lighting Sales Representative will be asked to call on Engineers. Designers and wholesaler to obtain specifications with our territory. An LC diploma would be preferred but not mandatory. Relations to the consultants would also be helpful. We would also prefer the candidate to have some experience with municipalities within the province. Representative would require management techniques to achieve bookings and sales objectives for in order to achieve commissions.
- Develop relations with consultants to create specs for projects.
- Identify key accounts – create and execute key account plans.
- Builds relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects.
- Work within our organization to prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
- Develops value proposition to address customer need.
- Incumbent must demonstrate superior selling skills for important customer services and applications and under a variety of challenging circumstances.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Minimum technical college diploma
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience within the electrical Industry
- Post-secondary Business program
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience
- Market/Customer knowledge
- Competitor knowledge
- Ability to travel 25%
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Good presentation skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to [email protected].